Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/22/09 update

Had the same feeling a couple nights at home walking from the truck to the house - it's a couple miles from the first incident. I got home Friday, and felt like I was being watched from the truck to the house. I got in, and 4 minutes later, the motion light went out. A couple of minutes later, something set it off again.

Also heard the same sound through the weeds behind the house...

===========================================

I went back this evening around 6:30. Only went about half way because I was in a hurry. I was traveling light - video camera and 1911 with one magazine (wished I had the extras...).

Had the same feeling close to the parking lot, and the spot from last time.

It's been raining here almost every day for the last week. Something (someone?) snapped a limb that sounded pretty dry or pretty large to get the loud crack. It sounded like it was coming from the old mining road above the gravel gas road I was on.

There were no cars in the lot. I didn't notice any human tracks. I did see an unfamiliar track, but it was small, maybe 2.5". It had (I think) five toes and a large pad - will have to do a screen capture to be sure...

I don't know of any homeless people who could have set up. Never seen any person. Never been far from the road, so haven't seen signs of a "grow" operation or anything like that.

Thinking "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me, Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me", helped with the electric sensation in my spine...

No comments: